Accounts Payable Administrator
As part of Potentia’s Finance team, this position reports directly to Manager, Accounts Payable.
Accountabilities and Key Functions
The Accounts Payable Administrator (AP Admin) is responsible for the complete cycle of Accounts Payable. The AP Admin will ensure the timely and accurate processing of payments for invoices and expense reimbursements and reconcile vendor statements through analyzing and solving discrepancies by working directly with vendors and internal employees.
Key Functions include:
- Manage the accounts payable inbox and organize all invoices, statements and other relevant documentation.
- Process invoices matching to purchase orders and ensure accurate charging of accounts.
- Process employee expense reports.
- Prepare vendor cheques.
- Check vendor invoices for accuracy, correct period of performance, amount owed, and if any sales tax is present.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- College diploma in accounting and related courses is preferred.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel.
- Knowledge of (Sage 300) is an asset.
- 3-5 years of Accounts Payable experience in a fast-paced environment.
How to apply
Please apply via email to HR@potentiarenewables.com.
Applications will continue to be accepted until a qualified pool is received.