Administrative Assistant, SK
As part of Potentia’s Construction team, this position reports directly to the Site Supervisor, Wind.
Accountabilities & Key Functions
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for document control and will support the Construction Site team, in Assiniboia, SK. The role is a full time, term-contract for 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
As a highly motivated individual with very good organizational and communication skills, you will work with a team of professionals and will bring with you expertise that can be built upon within Potentia
Role & Responsibilities:
- Track delivery documents received at the site
- Scan and file all documentation received at the site
- Take meeting minutes
- Assist in compiling Daily Construction Reports
- Provide administrative support to the Construction team, such as setting up and picking up local services or deliveries that may be required
- Some field support may be required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of experience, knowledge, and skills:
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone manners
- Self-motivated, professional and flexible; able to work both independently and within a team.
- Valid Driver’s License required
Applications will be accepted until a qualified pool is received.
How to Apply
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.