As part of Potentia’s Operations team, this position reports directly to Analytics Manager.
Accountabilities and Key Functions
The position requires an individual with a technical and data analytic background who has knowledge of operating state-of-the-art solar and wind energy systems. You will be responsible for supporting the Operations department achieve internal KPI targets while ensuring that all operational activities are coordinated effectively with all stakeholders.
As a highly motivated individual with very good organization, technical, and communication skills, you will work with a team of professionals. The “ideal” candidate will come from a power generation background and bring with them technical and organizational expertise that can be built upon within Potentia.
Key Functions include:
- Monitor real-time site condition, asset performance and outage alarms,
- Dispatch, coordinate, and audit corrective and preventative maintenance activities,
- Provide technical and analytic support to field staff troubleshooting issues with site equipment,
- Track and report outage information, maintenance activities, and warehouse inventory,
- Create and delivery operational reports for both internal and external stakeholders,
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Technical expertise, good working knowledge and understanding of operations, maintenance and electrical systems, applicable to wind and solar power technology,
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to translate data into meaningful results, summarize findings and recommend solutions,
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel, SQL, database application,
- Knowledge of networking, communication, and data acquisition equipment,
- Experience with programming language like Visual Basic, Python and R is an asset,
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a distinction in engineering, science, mathematics or related field
- 2 years of working experience in the energy industry or related field.
Applications will be accepted until a qualified pool is received.
How to Apply
Email your application to email@example.com.