Location: Canoa Solar Park (Dominican Republic, Barahona), 10% Travel
Wage and Benefits: Competitive wage and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Language: Spanish, English
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to company’s workplace policies, operating standards, management plans & regulatory obligations
- Maintain a high level of performance at the highest Health&Safety standard
- Perform regular checks of all equipment operating trends to ensure safe and optimal operating conditions
- Monitor parameters of the solar park to ensure safe operation
- Assist field Operators in diagnosing operational deficiencies and root cause analysis using instrument indications
- Report on shift activities and performance indicators
- Focus on equipment availability and operation shortfalls
- Be enthusiastic and pro-active, ensure reliability of overall electrical systems in both DC and AC systems
- Safely and efficiently perform electrician duties in an assigned area on an assigned shift
- Assist with the daily and weekly program preparation that needs to be presented to the OC according the established process
- Report to the CCE about the incidents that might occur
- Use the radio to maintain contact with the CCE
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Technical school Diploma
- 3+ years of previous experience with electrical systems
- Solar systems and Sub-station operational experience is an asset.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills including ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals with integrity
- Lead by example to maintain high standard of conduct in the workplace
- Ability to understand and apply Health&Safety protocols
- Analytical and problem-solving oriented;
- Ability to read and interpret manuals and regulatory requirements;
- Computer skills, including use of Microsoft software package
- Time management skills.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly on our LinkedIn page.
Click below for the Spanish language job description