The Facility Manager reports directly to the Manager, Wind Operations.
Accountabilities and Key Functions
The Facility Manager is responsible for administering the operation and maintenance activity of the Golden South Wind Farm.
Key Functions include:
- Administer any long-term O&M/BoP/ISP contracts and verifying that the terms of the contract are met as per the TSA and SMA
- Audit the O&M contractor’s work and safety procedures on a day to day basis
- Plan and schedule equipment maintenance activities to maintain facilities in good working order and to maximize the availability of the equipment. This includes both the utility contracted annual and major outages
- A valid Saskatchewan Journeyperson Electrical Certificate or an Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyperson Electrician Certificate; please include your Journeyperson / Red Seal ticket with your application to be considered
- Electrical maintenance or Mechanical maintenance diploma
- 5 to 8 years’ experience working on maintaining a Wind facility
- More than 5 years site planning experience including managing vendors, maintenance schedules, etc.
- A valid driver’s license
Applications will be accepted until a qualified pool is received
How to Apply
We encourage all qualified Saskatchewan residents to apply.
Click below for the full job description.