As part of Potentia’s Operations team, this position reports directly to Manager, Operations.
Accountabilities and Key Functions
The position requires a licensed Electrician in the province of Ontario who has knowledge of operating state-of-the-art rooftop solar systems. As a key member of Potentia’s Operations team, you will be responsible to ensure that the operating sites are performing at expectation through routine site visitation and field support.
As a highly motivated individual with very good organization, technical, and communication skills, you will work with a team of professionals to deliver superior service. The “ideal” candidate will come from a renewable background and bring with them technical expertise that can be built upon within Potentia.
This role has 2 openings available, one of which is for a Senior Field Technician.
Key Functions include:
- Manage and Act as Potentia’s representative for the Operation of distributed solar rooftop power generation facilities.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of various sizes while developing and maintaining solid relationships with landlords and subcontractors.
- Troubleshoot equipment alerts and underperforming sites.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ontario Licensed Electrician with 2 years of experience on Solar PV installations
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License
- Trade Code #309
- Safety oriented and willingness to comply with all company policies and procedures
- Have an ability and willingness to travel
- Master Electrician Licence for the Senior Field Technician Opening
- Minimum 3 years experience working on Solar projects maintenance for the Field Technician Opening
How to apply
Friday, November 22, 2019
Potentia Renewables is an equal opportunity employer.
Only the best qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.